Attractions In Ashland Oregon
A list of things to do and places to visit in or around Ashland, Oregon.
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival The Oregon Shakespeare Festival (OSF) is one of the oldest and largest professional non-profit theatres in the nation. For over eight months of the year, Oregon Shakespeare Festival performs eleven plays in three theatres. Over 780 performances are attended annually by approximately 400,000 visitors. Take time from you day to day activities and come enjoy one of [...]
- Oregon Caves National Monument The Oregon Caves National Monument is located near Cave Junction, Oregon. A 90 minute guided tour will take you through the twist and turns 220 feet below the mountains in southern Oregon. Make sure to dress warm as the caves are usually below 50 degrees even when its hot outside. Things to Do at [...]
- Umpqua National Forest
- Prehistoric Gardens The Prehistoric Gardens are located on the southern Oregon Coast, on Highway 101 between Port Orford and Gold Beach, Oregon. The gardens are one of the most unusual tourist attractions in Oregon. Twenty-three life size exhibits of dinosaurs from long ago can be found in the mysterious rain forest. Make sure you visit the gift shop and enjoy [...]
- The Shoppes at Exit 24 The Shoppes at Exit 24 is located conveniently off I5 between Medford and Ashland. The 82,000 square foot shopping center offers a variety of shops for southern Oregon travelers to choose from. Beauty Biz Salon - hair design, tanning, nails, waxing Bug in a Rug - large selection of handmade and machine area rugs Dutch Bros. – [...]
- Paschal Winery and Vineyard Located just north of Ashland, Oregon in Talent, the beautiful old world palette and charm of Paschal Winery and Vineyard awaits you. Surrounded by acres of amazing vineyards and a beautiful tasting room this winery is sure to be a relaxing visit. The tasting room is available to rent for many special events; weddings, birthdays, [...]
- ScienceWorks Hands on Museum The ScienceWorks Hands on Museum is located in downtown Ashland, Oregon. This fun, educational and interactive museum will have your kids off exploring. The exhibits are hands on, teaching kids about science and having a blast. Come play in adventure land, motion commotion, bubble room, shadow wall plus much more.
- Waterstone Spa Waterstone Spa is located in Ashland, Oregon only minutes from Litha Park and the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Take time to rejuvenate you mind, body, and soul with one of the many treatments this wonderful spa has to offer. Treatments like massages, facials, body wraps, soaks, manicures & pedicures, hair styling, hair & eyelash extensions, body [...]
- Lithia Park Lithia Park is located in beautiful Ashland, Oregon. The park features 93-acres of lawns, tennis courts, sand-pit volleyball courts,picnic area, beautiful landscaping, playgrounds, and an outdoor amphitheatre. The park follows Ashland Creek through woodlands, and runs through downtown shopping centers, and is adjacent to famous Oregon Shakespeare Festival.
For the weekend we planned to drive down to Elkton Oregon for an exciting day of small mouth bass fishing on the Umpqua River. With our fishing poles, tackle box, worms and snacks in the car we were ready for the morning drive. The Umpqua River provides year round fishing; however, the later summer months really heat up and provide the best opportunity. Fishing can be done from the large flat rocks that line the banks or can be floated to hit the best pockets that aren’t as heavily fished. While fishing on the Umpqua be sure to enjoy the...read more