Attractions In Cottage Grove Oregon
A list of things to do and places to visit in or around Cottage Grove, Oregon.
- King Estate Winery King Estate Winery is located southwest of Eugene Oregon and is situated on 1033 acres. The Restaurant and Wine Bar at King Estate features wine tasting, winery tours and fine dining. The Estate also provides the perfect setting for weddings and event hosting.
- Willamette National Forest The Willamette National Forest stretches for 100 miles along the western Cascade Range in Oregon. Over 1.6 million acres of forest, making it one of the Unites States largest national forest. Home to seven major peaks– Mount Washington, Mount Jefferson, Diamond Peak, Three Fingered Jack North, Middle and South Sisters.
- Upper Trestle Creek Falls Upper Trestle Creek Falls is located in the Umpqua National Forest and accessible from Bryce Creek Road, 27 miles east of Cottage Grove. Upper Trestle Creek Falls descends 65-feet down a tiered cliff and provides hikers the opportunity to walk behind the waterfall. The falls is about a 1.5 mile hike from the parking lot, total hike is roughly 3 […]
- Chambers Railroad Bridge The Chambers Railroad Bridge is the last standing railroad covered bridge in Oregon. Built in 1925 the 78 foot covered bridge near Cottage Grove, Oregon is no longer in service.
- Brice Creek Trail # 1403 Brice Creek Trail is located in the Umpqua Nation Forest and 25 miles southeast of Cottage Grove. Ideal for intermediate and advanced mount bike riders, the trail is 5.5 miles of single-track, and 5 miles of paved forest road. The trail follows along Brice Creek and offers challenging terrain, beautiful waterfalls and rocky pools for your enjoyment. […]
- The Grove Disk Golf Course The Grove Disk Golf Course is located in the small town of Cottage Grove, Oregon. The course is said to be challenging with plenty of obstacles. Conveniently located off I-5 just 20 miles south of Eugene.