Oregon is naturally rich with trees, wild flowers and general beauty all around. With the proper selection of plants and up keeping you can find some remarkably stunning gardens in Oregon.
List of Gardens In Oregon
- Lan Su Chinese Garden The Lan Su Chinese Garden also know as the Portland Classical Chinese Garden is located in downtown Portland, Oregon. The Lan Su Chinese Garden opened in September of 2000 and offers a 40,000 square foot garden and an 8,000 square foot lake named Lake Zither. The Chinese Garden is a creative wonder combining 2,000 years of Chinese tradition [...]
- Alton Baker Park Alton Baker Park is Eugene’s largest developed park and has been serving Eugene since 1959. The park includes the following attractions: Ken Nielsen Gardens The Science Factory Children’s Museum & Planetarium Cuthbert Amphitheater BMX Track Pre’s Trail Hays Tree Garden Off Leash Dog Park Community Garden Boat Launch Canoe Canal Picnic Shelters Park Host Nearby [...]
- Prehistoric Gardens The Prehistoric Gardens are located on the southern Oregon Coast, on Highway 101 between Port Orford and Gold Beach, Oregon. The gardens are one of the most unusual tourist attractions in Oregon. Twenty-three life size exhibits of dinosaurs from long ago can be found in the mysterious rain forest. Make sure you visit the gift shop and enjoy [...]
- Hood River Lavender Hood River Lavender is located about six miles south of Hood River, Oregon on 2.5 acres of beautiful and invigorating lavender fields. Surrounded by Mt. Hood and Mt. Adams the views here are absolutely gorgeous. The rich soil from the glacier waters makes beautiful lavender and world known delicious fruits on their organic u-pick farm. [...]
- Darlingtonia State Natural Site Darlingtonia State Natural Site is located five miles north of Florence and is the only Oregon State Park dedicated to the protection of a single plant species. This 18-acre botanical park provides parking and a boardwalk trail out into a wetland that is home to Darlingtonia californica. Also called a cobra lily, the rare, strangely-shaped plant is [...]
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.