Attractions In Government Camp Oregon
A list of things to do and places to visit in or around Government Camp, Oregon.
- Mt. Hood Railroad Mt. Hood Railroad is located 60 miles east of Portland in Hood River, Oregon. The Mt. Hood Railroad is a 22 mile short line railroad that winds you through the beautiful country side, along rivers and through the mountains. A true one of a kind adventure, there are a number of different tours you can [...]
- Mt. Hood Located 50 miles east-southeast of Portland, Oregon is the majestic Mt. Hood. Home to twelve named glaciers, six ski areas, a National Historic Landmark, amazing pristine waterfalls, miles of hiking / biking trials, camping, windsurfing and awe-inspiring views . Mt. Hood has something to offer everyone and all ages. When visiting here make sure to bring along [...]
- Cathedral Ridge Winery Located just two miles west of Hood River, Oregon on the beautiful grounds of the Cathedral Ridge Winery you will find a one of a kind vineyard. “One of the most notable wine country accommodations and wineries in the U.S.” by Tasting & Touring Magazine “One of the top ten wine country picnic spots in the [...]
- Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area Located just 40 minutes east of downtown Portland you will find the beautiful and majestic Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area. Tucked away in the 80 miles of the canyon is hiking trails, amazing views of the Gorge and breathtaking waterfalls, like the famous Multnomah Falls. The Columbia River Gorge is great for all ages [...]
- Full Sail Brewing Company Tasting Room & Pub Full Sail Brewing Company Tasting Room and Pub is located on the Columbia River in Hood River, Oregon. The tasting room offers spectacular views of the town and its beautiful surroundings as well as a great place to enjoy a great lunch or dinner while tasting one of their quality brews. Brewery tours are also [...]
- Western Antique Aeroplane & Automobile Museum Located 60 miles east of Portland in Hood River, Oregon is the Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum. Take a step back into time and visit the beautiful unique car and planes of the golden days. Their’s something to do for everyone! The museum has a kids play area, picnic area, car rallies, and two hangers [...]
- Brian’s Windsurfing & Kiteboarding Brian’s Windsurfing and Kiteboarding is located 60 miles east of Portland, Oregon along the Columbia River. Not the everyday sports outing but one that is sure to have long lasting memories of pure fun and excitement. Brian’s offers many different lesson packages and gear to get you out on the water. Come experience a ride [...]
- Tom McCall Nature Preserve Tom McCall Nature Preserve is located 11 miles east of Hood River, Oregon. Step away from the everyday stresses of life and rejuvenate your soul with all the beauty that surrounds you. Take in the scenery of the snow capped mountains, the winding Columbia River and the magnificent plateaus. More than 200 plant species live [...]
- Mt. Hood Winery Mt. Hood Winery is located three miles south of beautiful Hood River, Oregon. An amazing and breath taking view surroundings the vineyard. The 2500 sq ft. tasting room has a rock wall fire place, ceiling to floor windows (for the spectacular views) and outdoor patio’s perfect for relaxing and taking in your surroundings. A fabulous [...]
- Marchesi Vineyards Marchesi Vineyards is located in beautiful Hood River, Oregon and is described by some as stepping into a picture of Italy. Surrounded by the gorgeous snow capped mountains, fields of lavender and acres of vineyards this winery is a beautiful place for weddings, birthdays or just a relaxing afternoon.
- Mirror Lake Trail The Mirror Lake Trail is located in the Mt. Hood National Forest just off of Hwy 26. This is one of the few hiking trails that is right off the highway and easy for all ages. Late spring, winter and early fall is the best time to go. On the weekends this trail is highly [...]
- Hood River County Historical Museum Located near the majestic Columbia River in Hood River, Oregon is the unique Hood River County Historical Museum. Dedicated to preserving the community’s cultural heritage, a team of people make it their mission to make this happen. Members of the community donate unique items to help keep this dream alive for generations to come.
- Mt. Hood National Forest