Attractions In Pendleton Oregon
A list of things to do and places to visit in or around Pendleton, Oregon.
- Wallowa-Whitman National Forest
- Pendleton Underground Tours The Pendleton Underground Tours are located on the corner of SW 1st Street and Emigrant Avenue in Pendleton, Oregon. Journey back 100 years ago, through the passageways and cellars built beneath the city.
- Umatilla National Forest
- Tamastslikt Cultural Institute Located 10 minutes east of Pendleton, Tamástslikt Cultural Institute is on the grounds of the Wildhorse Resort & Casino. A museum that is rich in culture of times past, celebrates the traditions of Cayuse, Umatilla and Walla Walla Tribes. With amazing exhibits, beautiful artwork and one of a kind events year round Tamástslikt Cultural Institute [...]
- Children’s Museum of Eastern Oregon The Children’s Museum of Eastern Oregon is located on Main Street in downtown Pendleton. A great place for children to play and enjoy different themed environments. From Jungle reading corner, Music Wall, to Big John’s Pizza kitchen there is something to keep any little-one entertained. Many families, childcare providers, and educators in the community and throughout [...]
- Pendleton Family Aquatic Center The Pendleton Family Aquatic Center is located in Pendleton, Oregon conveniently off I-84. The seasonal water park offers three outdoor pools, several water slides, concessions and shelter rentals. Open during summer vacation only. Phone: (541) 966-0212